The next trauma online course will begin 14th of October. Learn about trauma and dedicate some time & space for your own process from the comfort of your home.
Having completed the course you should be better equipped to navigate challenges in life, have broadened your window of resilience and have a more compassionate understanding of your and other peoples wiring. Being able to be present, meet life in this very moment rather than reacting inappropriately based on old memory and therefor shed some weight carried from the past are only some of the many possible benefits.
Now as grown ups we can begin to be kind
and understanding with ourselves
and nurture what has been painfully
lacking for so long. Finally.
The trauma online course is designed to provide basic understanding about how the nervous system functions – to talk about the sympathetic and parasympathetic part of the nervous system as well as the importance of the vagus nerve – to learn a variety of means to come back to a place of calm, discover your resources & make use of them in moments of agitation – to get informed about what trauma is, how it happens & what its far reaching effects are – to help to discriminate reactions triggered by past memory or present experience & detect fight, flight, freeze and collapse states – to build resilience and greater tolerance of uncomfortable sensations in order to help establishing an embodied sense of safety – to give space to your own process all along.
It is about honoring our functioning and understanding its tremendous intelligence, which in fact helped to survive.
This course includes:
• 4 live group online meetings on zoom of approx 2 hours.
• Recordings to re-watch and to not miss out in case you can’t attend live.
• Dedicated time for your own process as well as Q & A during each meeting.
• Emails from me inbetween meetings with further information and an audio meditation.
• Additionally I will be available by email and for private sessions throughout this process within my capacities as a working single mum.
I do encourage you to be in contact with other participants. The tribe itself is a big resource, especially as most of us are lacking the sense of true family, belonging and being heard.
Practicalities & cost:
• Sundays, October 14 & 28 & November 11 & 25 @4 pm Madrid (Spain) time
• Link to download the recording available the next day
• Cost of €265 / $295 payed through PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
• One place of scholarship available
Want to book your place? Use the form below! Have a question? Let me know! I am here for you.
„I loved the „ Trauma in a nutshell“ online course. It was the right mixture of information and sharing. Julia has an uncanny ability to listen, invite and allow the energy field of the group to arise and find an equilibrium. She will support the participants during openings and discharge, encouraging the group to do hold the space. Much has happened during these meetings and I am grateful for having been a part of it – and continue to feel the connection to everyone.” Michaela, Austria
Trauma Online Course
Buy your ticket for the Trauma Online Course and have your seat reserved!